Emerging Designer – Phoenix, AZ, USA | Works
Studio Ma is looking for a talented individual with excellent architectural design skills and technical abilities. The individual must be able to work independently, independently, as well as collaboratively within a project team. The best candidate will have a demonstrated ability to merge design and technology skills to support our company vision while collaborating and being mentored.
- Work as part of a dynamic team of architects and designers on high profile projects, from conception to construction, that address sustainability, resilience and social equity
- Lend technical and design skills to design iterations with direction and input from design leadership
- Perform a variety of assignments requiring the application of architectural techniques for selected components of larger projects
- Work on project documentation, following the direction from initial concept through ongoing development, which requires researching, compiling and recording information
- Prepares project requirements, compiles and analyzes relevant data
SKILLS + EDUCATION
- Physical modeling and 3D presentation capabilities
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experience with climate simulation software encouraged
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an architecture or design office
- Professional diploma or bac+4 in architecture
This is a full-time office (in-person) position. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Studio Ma offers top-notch compensation and benefits, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans.
ABOUT MA STUDIO
Recognized as an Architectural Vanguard Company and AIA Company of the Year, Studio Ma is an internationally acclaimed architecture firm that designs inspiring environments for everyone. Guided by a holistic perspective, deep expertise and shared passion, the studio creates the balance between inner joy and functionality. Find out more about our firm and our shared values on our website: www.studioma.com.
Please submit a resume, portfolio, and cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm and credentials for the position to [email protected] with “Emerging Designer” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 8MB. Responses without a cover letter will be rejected without consideration. No phone calls or visits, please.
Back to task list…